Friday, May 31, 2013

Latest News and Stampin' Up! Promotions

The launch of the brand new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog also means there is a slew of news to share with you.  Buckle up and get ready to love new products and new promotions that will make you smile.

NEW 2013-2014 CATALOG:  I have gushed over the catalog plenty.  There is so much to love in it.  Here are a few observations I have made:
  • The stamps sets are amazing.  And I have noticed something about them: the vast majority are under $20 for the clear mount version.  That means you (and I) can buy even more stamp sets!
  • The layout is clean and beautiful.  The project pictures are bigger and many pages offer tips on ways to use the products featured.
  • Bundles!!  I counted seven bundles in the new book that feature new stamps with coordinating framelits, punches or embossing folders.  When you buy them together, you save 15%.  There isn't one of these that isn't on my wish list! (If you have the book in front of you, they are on pages 12, 32, 83, 95, 113, 123, & 125).
  • New Color Families.  I wasn't so sure about these at first, but as I've had a chance to play with them the past week or so, I have come to love them!  There are new Color Family Designer Paper Stacks with fabulous new prints in them.  Also, Candy Dots to replace brads (no more holes to punch) and they come in every color in the family.  And to help you update your color families, Stampin' Up! is offering a New Color Kit for the markers that includes the 10 new markers and an updated insert to put in your case. 
  • New Accessories.  I already mentioned the Candy Dots, but not the brad bases to stick them in if you still love that option.  More washi tape, new buttons, chevron ribbon, Simply Pressed Clay and so much more to love!
  • And my single most favorite item in the new catalog: the magnetic platform for the Big Shot!  No more taping framelits down!  Now when you stamp an image and place the framelit over it,  the framelit stays in place!  I cannot wait to get my hands on this item.

GRAB YOUR GREETING PROMOTION: To celebrate the launch of the new catalog, Stampin' Up! is offering 25% off select greeting stamps: Sweet Essentials, Sassy Salutations and Petite Pairs now through  June 30.  This is a great deal on some now "old favorites" and you will want these sets!


WONDERLUST PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS: You may have noticed that Photopolymer stamps are not in the new catalog.  But they are still available.  And Stampin' Up! introduced another new set today: Wonderlust.  This set is perfect for your adventurous side and is perfect for scrapbook pages, cards and more.  If you are keeping track at home, Stampin' Up! now offers five Photopolymer Stamp sets (Click on the name to get more information):

RIBBON SHARES: I mentioned the new chevron ribbon before.  It is beautiful and trendy and you will want this in every shade.  However, to buy a roll of each of the 12 shades will run you over $100 plus shipping and tax.  But join my ribbon share, and you will receive 2 yards of each of the 12 colors (24 yards total) of the 3/4" Chevron Ribbon for only $25 (includes tax and handling).  And the new In Color Ruffle Ribbon is also beautiful and you'll want some of that too, right?  In this share, you'll get 2 yards of each of the 5 colors of ribbon (10 yards total) for $10.50 (includes tax and handling).  If you don't live close to me, I will mail the shares anywhere in the United States for an additional $3.  I need the orders for the share by June 15.  Shares will be returned to you or mailed out by June 25.

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION/ALL YOU CAN STAMP BUFFET: Next to my Halloween class, this is my most popular class and it is by far the most fun!  Come for three hours and stamp as many cards as you can and enjoy a light lunch or dinner for $18.  You are guaranteed to go home with at least 8 cards (if you don't make that many, you can pick from my premade cards to get to 8) but most people go home with more than that.  This is also the first opportunity to shop from my stash of recently retired products and I'll have hundreds of premade cards and other samples to purchase too.  And if you place $40 order at the event, you will receive a package of Candy Dots from your choice of color families FREE!  I am offering this event twice:
  • Saturday, June 15 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  • Friday, June 21 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
That's all the news I have for today!  Check back next week for a look at more new products!

No comments: