Monday, June 3, 2013

Mosaic Madness and Lable Love Bundles

I mentioned in my promotions post on Friday that there were seven bundles in the catalog.  I actually missed a few.  There are really ten!  I love that Stampin' Up! offers so many coordinating products, and even better when you can buy a couple of them together and save 15% on the bundled price.

Today's card features two of the bundles: Mosaic Madness and Label Love:

Colors: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight.  Stamps: Label Love and Mosaic Madness.  Big Shot: Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Punches: Mosaic, Artisan Label and Scallop Border.  Accessories: Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
This is one of the cards that we made at my Hostess Club last week.  My customers loved the bundles as much as I did and bought a few. 

Here is a complete list of all the bundles in the catalog (and I know that one of my demonstrator friends will correct me if I've missed any more of them):
  • Page 12 - Chalk Talk Bundle: stamps and matching framelits
  • Page 32 - Label Love Bundle: stamps and matching punch (shown above)
  • Page 79 - Backyard Basics Bundle: stamps and matching framelits
  • Page 83 - Wildflower Meadow Bundle: stamp and matching embossing folder
  • Page 95 - Flower Shop Bundle: stamps and matching punch
  • Page 113 - Beautifully Baroque Bundle: stamps and matching embossing folder
  • Page 123 - Mosaic Madness Bundle: stamps and matching punch
  • Page 125 - Six-Sided Sampler Bundle: stamps and matching punch (shown above)
  • Page 159 - Tag a Bag Bundle: gift bags and coordinating tags
  • Page 159 - Tag a Box Bundle: gift boxes and coordinating tags
If you haven't received a copy of the new catalog yet, please let me know.  You can also peruse the selection of new product online by clicking the shop now button.

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute card! Those colors are great together! Thanks for the list -- I had no idea there were so many bundles.

Tanya Boser said...

I love how that Artisan label is peeking out of the top of that adorable strip! And wow, 10 bundles?! Bundles of joy I say :)
(excuse the corniness, I just got home from a grueling day of work and am a little punchy!)

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there were so many bundles! Thanks for listing them :)

And thanks for sharing your happy, colorful card with us! Neat look you created with the offset punches. TFS!