Monday, May 6, 2013

MDS Monday: Save 25% until June 15

Time for another random MDS Monday.  In case you missed the news a few weeks back, Stampin' Up! significantly dropped the price of MDS.  It is now only $19.95 and it includes a boat load of downloads for that low, low price.  And to make MDS even sweeter, from now until June 15, Stampin' Up! is offering 25% off select downloads and print products.  I am hoping I can take advantage of this sale to get a few things printed.  Everyone cross your fingers for me. :)

One of the albums I am working on right now celebrates my "Year of a Dozen Dreams."  Last year, I hit a certain milestone birthday and my fabulous family (well, mostly my wonderful husband) indulged me all year long with several special trips, experiences and gifts -- a dozen dreams.  This year my husband hits the same milestone and so far, I haven't been nearly as good about indulging him, but I have a few months to make it up to him.

For this album, I am using the Convention 2012 Photobook Template which is just one of the many templates that are on sale right now.  I love the chalkboard look of this template.
Convention 2012 Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Convention 2012 Photobook Template for My Digital Studio
I have significantly altered it, since I am documenting a year of indulgence instead of convention but that is one of the great things about these templates, you can change them to suit your needs.  Here is one of the spreads I've completed:

All elements from the Convention 2012 Photobook Template. 
I will also be teaching a class on the basics of My Digital Studio on Saturday, May 25 at 10 a.m. at my house in Farmington if anyone is interested.  The class is free for anyone who has purchased My Digital Studio from me or $20 in downloads.  If you just want to come see what it's all about, it's $5.  Bring your laptop for some hands on experience. 

Don't forget there is also a free trial version of My Digital Studio for you to try for 30 days.  Even if you have downloaded the trial for the old version, you can get another trial for the new version. 

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Great spread! That's a nice template, too, I haven't really looked at that one.

Anonymous said...

Very cool page layout.
Best of luck with your class (and on coming up with ways to celebrate your hubby's special year.)

Mary's Stamping Happenings said...

Great layout and nice photos