|Colors: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, So So Saffron and Whisper White. Stamps: Just Believe. Big Shot: Two Tags Die. Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Accessories: So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Many Marvelous Markers.|
I also mentioned on the hop that I used markers to color directly on the stamp to make the frame then cut the image out and stamped a greeting inside. The So Saffron Taffeta ribbon is also retiring. I picked up a couple extra rolls of this already because I love So Saffron and I will miss this beautiful ribbon.
This box is made the same way as the Valentines Two Tag Basket I shared back in February. I linked to a tutorial in that post, but basically you need 2 of the wider tags from the Two Tags Die (for the front and back of the box) and a piece of card stock that is 2-3/4" x 6-3/4" for the sidewalls and "frame" of the box.
- Place the card stock on your score board horizontally and score at 2" and 4-3/4"
- Flip the card stock vertically on your board and score at 1/2" and 2-1/4"
- Snip along the shorter score lines into the 1/2" score line in all four places and fold along the score lines
- Place Sticky Strip along the tabs and adhere the frame together
- Fold the tags along their score line and place Sticky Strip on the lower portion (this is the time to stamp them now if that is what you want to do)
- Place the back tag on first with the bottom portion adhered to the bottom of the frame then repeat with the front tag
- Decorate your box as desired
|Colors: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Whisper White and Early Espresso. Stamps: Just Believe. Punches Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.|
On Friday, I hope to have another sneak peek to share with you so come back then!