Monday, July 22, 2013

Paper Pumpkin for only $10!



I have mentioned Paper Pumpkin on my blog before, but I have not devoted an entire post to it.  And what better time to do it than now, when you can sign up for this fabulous monthly craft escape for only $10 month for the first two months!  This offer is good for new subscribers only and after the first two months, if you decide to continue, the regular rate of $19.95 applies. But there is no obligation to continue either.

The first month you join Paper Pumpkin, you receive the "Hey There Try It Kit".  The kit includes everything you need to make four quick and simple cards that you will love to send to your friends.  I finally broke out my kit today and put it together. 

Here's a look at the way the box looks when it arrives in your mailbox:

Isn't that box adorable?

Inside your box, this is what you'll find:

I love that little "Run away with me" on the box.  Really, this is a creative escape!  And when you unpack it, this is what you find inside:


It only took me about 5 minutes to turn those pieces into this:
Now I could have just made all four cards look like that same one, but I decided to change them up just a bit and this is what I came up with:



Just simple modifications of the first card.  These would make a great gift to package up all together as well. 

All the kits that have come out so far have been just fabulous!  July's kit was small banner kit that you can put on a cake or in a centerpiece for a party. I am hoping to turn it into a scrapbook page to show you soon.

So what are you waiting for?  Sign up today and take advantage of this great $10 offer.  If you sign up before August 10, you will receive this starter kit in the middle of next month.  If you wait until after August 10, then you will receive it in September. You can cancel or skip a month any time.  So head on over to My Paper Pumpkin and sign up today!

1 comment:

Yapha said...

Cute and fun, and what a great deal!