Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Timeless Talk Bicycle Card

Today I'm sharing all the details on another card from the Stampin' Addicts New Catalog Blog Hop .  Remember, the blog hop posts are always deep linked together so it is never too late to go back and see all the fabulous creations.
Colors: Soft Sky, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Timeless Talk.  Big Shot: Chevron Textured  Impressions Embossing Folder, Windows Framelit Collection.  Punch: Ticket Duo.  Accessories: Subtles Candy Dots, Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, Festive Paper Piercing Template, Mini Brads.
 I think I fell in love with the high-wheel bicycle image during Sale-A-Bration this past year.  So when I saw a set in the new catalog with one in it, I knew I had to have it.  And I think this image is the perfect blend of vintage and cutesy so I love it even more.

I used the chevrons on the card to try to give it some movement.  It is a bicycle after all.  And I pointed out the brads on the axles before, but that might be my favorite part of the card.  I will be swapping a simplified version of this card at the Stampin' Addict Meet and Greet tomorrow. 

On Friday, I'll share the details of the last card from the blog hop.  I will be busy with convention the next few days, but will be posting any exciting news I can share on my Facebook page: Stampin' with Paula so be sure to like my page and follow along.

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Great card! I love the look of the chevrons combined with that Framelit shape!

Paper Art Garden said...

The card has so many wonderful elements. Love the greeting on the ticket punch.

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the fresh color combination and the patterns/images used. Off to pin it!