Friday, July 19, 2013

Timeless Talk Gramophone Card

One more Timeless Talk Blog Hop card to share with you today: the Gramophone.

Colors: Island Indigo, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. Stamps: Timeless Talk and Background Builders.  Big Shot: Deco Label and Circle Framelits.  Accessories: Modern Medley, and Pearl Jewels.
I just love how well this set goes with the Modern Medley Designer Paper.  This image is perfect for the music note paper.  And the Background Builders is also a great little set to enhance any vintage project.  It reminds me of a set we had a few years back that I didn't even notice until it retired.  It's just three long designs that can go all together to make a background for a card, or used individually to add a border.

As you read this, I am more than likely at convention enjoying the 25th Anniversary celebration.  I will be sharing information from the floor on my Facebook Page: Stampin' with Paula.  And next week, I'll have lots of new samples to share with you from swaps and the demo boards.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love the musical note paper, it is just perfect with it! Great colors, too.

Paper Art Garden said...

I love the cards you have made with this stamp set. Another great idea.