Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention Display: Gorgeous Grunge Scrapbook Page

This year, I had the honor of being an Event Display Stamper and got to create samples that went on the actual display boards at the actual convention.  I was so excited to be asked and then so overwhelmed by the task.  But I would definitely do it again if given the opportunity.

Over the next few weeks (and maybe months) I will be sharing the projects I made.  Today, I'm sharing one of the three scrapbook pages I submitted:
Colors: Gumball Green, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Whisper White.  Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge and Hello Lovely.  Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL.  Accessories: Hung Up Cute Clips, Pool Party Seam Binding.
The Gorgeous Grunge stamp set should be on everyone's wish list.  It is perfect for adding some interest to the background of any card, scrapbook page or any other project.  And that "You Make Me Happy" from Hello Lovely is perfect for so many occasions.

One of the fun parts of being a display stamper is finding your name on the big "Thank You" board:

And then seeing your projects actually on the board is a bit of a thrill too:

I have plenty of swaps to be sharing with you over the next few weeks too so be sure to check back each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

2 comments:

Yapha said...

Such a great scrapbook page to highlight a gorgeous photo! Love the colors you used, too.

Paper Art Garden said...

I like it that you created your own background paper with Gorgeous Grunge. All the little details are perfect.