Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stampin' Up! is Oozing with News!

What is the next big thing coming out of Stampin' Up!  How about several new things?  And I just can't decide what I am most excited about.

I know I have a few customers out there that love the Big Shot Textured Impressions Embossing Folders but have an electronic die cut machine already so they don't want to buy a Big Shot.  For a limited time and only while supplies last, Stampin' Up! is offering the Sizzix Textured Boutique Embossing Machine to test the waters.

The Texture Boutique works with Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to transform ordinary cardstock, paper, metallic foil, or vellum into an embossed, textured masterpiece. This machine embosses only; it does not die cut. Want to see it in action?

You have two options when purchasing the machine: a bundle that includes the machine and two Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (Flower Garden and Stripes) for $39.95; or you can just get the machine by itself for $29.95.  It would make a wonderful gift for this holiday season, but you don't want to wait too long.  Stampin' Up! only has a limited number of these available.  Contact me today if you would like to get one before they are GONE!

What else does Stampin' Up! have up it's sleeve?  How about cards that talk?


With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalize birthday cards, Christmas gifts or even record quick instructions for a project. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words! These come in packs of 10 and are $7.95.

Still more?  Of course!  Stampin' Up! just launched it's first app for iPhones, iPods, and iPads called Simply Sent.  It's a fun new app that allows you to send personalized greetings to your friends phones, emails or other social media.  Now the sad part for me, I only have a dumb phone so I can't play with this app.  (I hope my husband is reading this since I have a birthday and Christmas coming up!  Hint! Hint!)  But my wonderful friend Missi sent me something that she put together in less than a minute this morning:

How fun is that?  Instant birthday, thank you or just because greetings sent right to your friend to make them smile.  So head on over to the iTunes App Store and do a quick search for Simply Sent.  The best part, it is FREE!!!

And not to sound like a informercial, but there is still more! Starting next Monday, Stampin' Up! is once again having it's ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA with savings up to 50% and 24-hour only doorbusters.  You will want to check back here or on my Facebook page on Monday for all the details!

No comments: