Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas in the Heart

When I first saw this greeting stamp set, I knew I needed to get it. I just love the sentiment.


Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Heart of Christmas.  Big Shot: Heart and Apothecary Accents Collection Framelits, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Co'ordination Cardstock, Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Print Pack, metal brads.
Here I used the Co'ordination card stock and sanding block from the Holiday Catalog.  I ran it through the Big Shot with the embossing and then used the sanding block to take the top layer off the card stock to reveal a softer version of the same color underneath.  I heard from a little birdie that we are going to have new colors of this fun card stock in the next seasonal catalog in January.  Stay tuned for more details about all the fun things coming in that catalog soon.

No comments: