Monday, November 26, 2012

Sparkly Snow

The Christmas season is now in full swing.  And while I am usually a holiday ahead, right now, I still have several more Christmas projects to share. 
Colors: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, & Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Greetings of the Season.  Big Shot: Snow Flurry Big Shot Die.  Punches: Scallop Border.  Accessories: Champagne and Silver Glimmer Paper, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon.  
It was hard to capture just how pretty and sparkly this card is in real life.  I had a few people come to my class that just had to make a few of these after they saw it in person.  The Stampin' Up! Glimmer Paper is just gorgeous and really adds the bling to any project.

Don't forget, the Online Extravaganza continues through November 28.  I haven't featured a My Digital Studio project in a few weeks, but you all know how much I love it and right now MDS2 is 50% off.  And it is just one of about 40 different products that are 20-50% off right now.  One of the items on sale is the Scallop Edge Border Punch that is featured on this card. It is 30% off and now only $11.17. Head on over to my store to check it out!

No comments: