Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree

I have another Christmas Card to share today.  This one features one of the hidden gems from the Holiday Catalog: Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  This wasn't on my list the first few times through the catalog.  But I finally bought one and then I had to buy another one because I love it so much.
Colors: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla. Stamps: Christmas Lodge.  Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Collection Framelits.  Punches: 1" Square.  Accessories: Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Pack, and Pearl  Jewels.
The packs come with 48 sheets of 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" double-sided papers.  These are prefect for cutting in half and putting on a card with a nice mat around it.

One of the other things I wanted to point out about this card is the Christmas Tree.  This tree is from the Christmas Lodge Stamp Set.  It is my favorite image in the stamp set.  Did you know you can buy just this Tree image individually for just $7.95?  It is just one of about 30 stamps that are available individually.  If you go to my online store, you can see them all.

Today is also the last day to take advantage of the Online Extravaganza sale.  Included in the sale is the 1" square punch that I used to notch the ends of the banners on the card. It is just one of almost 40 items that are 20-50% off until Midnight tonight.

No comments: