Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stocking Builder Punch

Imagine, if you will, that you are sitting in a room full of rubber stamp-crazed women and an executive from the Stampin' Up! home office is sharing sneak peeks of products from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The crowd is oohing and ahhing over all the pretty things.  And then she introduces something that the crowd goes wild over.  It really doesn't take much to cause this, but this time it's over the introduction of a matching stamp set and punch that makes Christmas Stockings.

That really happened at convention in July in Salt Lake City.  It's easy to get swept up in the madness and suddenly need absolutely everything in the Holiday Mini catalog.  I tried to pace myself but did break down and use some hostess benefits on some supplies I was ordering for a class to get these really cute items.  And last week, I finally got around to using them.
Colors: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White. Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Warmest of Wishes. Punches: Stocking Builder Punch. Big Shot: Snow Burst Textured Embossing Folder.  Accessories: Mini Jingle Bells.
Just about everything on this card is from the Holiday Mini Catalog: the stamps, the punch the embossing folder and those really cute little jingle bells.  This is one of the cards that will be featured at my Christmas Card Crank November 18 & 19.  The Jingle Bells on it make it a little difficult to mail so you will have the option of placing the rhinestone jewels on it instead.

Colors: Real Red, Garden Green. Stamps: Stitched Stockings.  Punches: Stocking Builder Punch. Accessories: Sliver Glitter Paper, Garden Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Jingle Bell, Cello Bag.
This was the project we made at Lynne's workshop the other night.  It was a huge hit and so simple to make.  I could easily be persuaded into offering this at my Christmas Class too.  Or get your friends together and host your own workshop and we can make these there!  With Stampin' Up offering extra hostesses benefits to qualifying workshops, now is a great time to do it too.

Colors: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White.  Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Tiny Tags. Punches: Stocking Builder Punch, and Jewelry Tag.  Big Shot: Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Accessories: Vintage Trinkets, Subtles Designer Paper Pack
I wanted to show a project at the workshop that used this stamp set and punch but not for Christmas.  I've seen this punch used for so many things, but the baby booty so so simple and so cute!  I used a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets embellishments to pin a little tag to the booties to add to the cute baby factor.

I hope you can tell just how much fun and how versatile this stamp set really is and why the convention crowd went a little wild when they showed these.  I love anything that makes my life easier and stamps that match punches definitely do that. You can order your own set right now by heading over to my online store.  The Stitched Stockings in clear mount (item 123784) is $19.95 and wood mount (item 123782) is $27.95.  The matching Builder Punch (item 124095) is $16.95. 

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Great cards! I love the jingle bells on the first one!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute stuff and I have this set too woo hoo. Love the candy idea.

Shelley Z said...

Love all these ideas! The jingle bells on the first card are my favorite!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great projects! I have the punch, but not the set. I need to at least get the set in MDS. I did a holiday mini share with 3 customers so I have some of most of the accessories, now I need to get busy playing with them!

Heidi Baks said...

This stamp and punch was my #1 had to have! I was in the room too... did ya see me??? :) Love all the crafty options!

Mickey Roberts said...

Way too cute putting the jingle bells on the stocking cuff. And this stamp set/punch was first on my shopping list, too!