Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stampin' Up's own Black Friday Event

Stampin' Up knows this is one of the biggest shopping weeks of the year.  And they are offering a great sale on some products that I know you will love.

I know it's cheating to repost somethings I've already posted, but I have a good reason.  Remember these little cuties?

Right now the Candy Wrapper Die is on sale during Stampin' Up's Online Extravaganza for $26.36.  That's a 20% savings.  How much do I love this die?  Remember, I made 25 of these little guys.  (See this blog post: Candy Wrapper Countdown.) It really is one of my favorites.  It's my go-to die when I need a cute little box for a quick treat.

Stretching way back into the archive now -- anyone remember this one?

Colors: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette.  Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly.  Punches: Butterfly and Scalloped Border.  Accessories: Basic Gray Taffeta (retired).
Isn't that a fun card?  Flight of Fancy is on sale for $15.98 -- that's 50% off!  One of the great things about this set is Stampin' Up sells a punch to go with so you don't have to cut out that butterfly.

There are several stamps sets on sale, including a couple of Christmas sets as well as Big Shot items, fabric, My Digital Studio downloads, embellishments, Decor Elements and much, much more.  So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to paula.stampinup.net and place your Online Extravaganza order right now!   Sale ends November 30 at midnight.   You can combine sale items with clearance rack and other merchandise too on the same order (like maybe the things to make my Christmas Card Kit).  For my local customers, I will be placing an order on Saturday evening if you'd like to save a little on combined shipping.

And if you are venturing out to the bricks and mortar stores this weekend, good luck and stay safe.

No comments: