Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow Much Fun!!

Remember a couple of months back when I won the So Shelli challenge?  Maybe not?  Well, the only really important part of winning it was the free RUBBAH that came with the honor. I told you almost six weeks ago to stay tuned to see what stamp set I won.  Well, I'm finally ready to show it off: Snow Much Fun!  It's also fitting that I share these today because we had our first snow of the season this weekend too.  We don't get as much snow in Farmington as my Salt Lake Valley friends do, but we did get enough for my boys to get out and play. 

Colors: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White.  Stamps: Snow Much Fun. Punches: Snowflake. Accessories: Markers, Glitter Paper, Crop-A-Dial, In Color Designer Brads, White Grosgrain, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon and Riding Hood Red Taffeta.
I based this on a really cute swap I got at convention from my good friend, Missi.  Her's was Halloween-themed and held pop rocks.  I modified it just a titch to put a cocoa packet and candy cane inside for a cute little gift for a co-worker or friend.
Colors: Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Whisper White.  Stamps: Snow Much Fun and Curly Cute. Big Shot: Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Accessories: Crystal Effects, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon


The colors for this card were based on another swap I received at convention that I just loved from my friend, Mary Ann. I loved how the black really makes the card pop.  I changed her layout quite a bit but the stamped scene is pretty close to hers too. 

I will be offering both of these projects at my Christmas Card and Gift Crank on November 18 and 19.  You can get all the details here: http://paulastamps.blogspot.com/p/christmas-crank-class.html

8 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I love both of these, Paula! That red card does have a pop...fantastic!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome projects!! They do pop!

Yapha said...

These are great! I love the colors on the top one and that silver snowflake! Congrats again on winning!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your win! Love the snowman and now I'm wishing I had ordered it myself! Oh well, there's always more great stamps to come with Stampin'Up!

Shelley Z said...

Cute cards! I'm loving this set and I'm very thankful that we haven't received any s**w yet! You do know that's a 4 letter word, right? (I actually like snow, just not ready for it yet!)

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute packaging! And I love the name of your class!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the candy cane package - so cute with the candy tied on, too!

Mickey Roberts said...

Both cards are just adorable, Paula! Love the bright and happy colors.