Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Card Kit

Would you like to send out handcrafted Christmas Cards this year but feel like you are running out of time?  I have a quick and easy solution for you!  Using the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit from the Holiday mini and a few other supplies (some you may already have on hand) you can easily create 48 Christmas cards in just a few hours. Look at the stack that I made in one afternoon:



Here are just four of the 24 different cards I made. Because the kit contains two of each of the sticky die-cuts, you make two of each card to get 48.
But you might be thinking, of course you made them quickly, Paula.  You make cards all the time.  But I have a deal for you that will make it just as easy for you.  If you order the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit from my online store or directly from me, I will email you a .pdf file with directions and a picture of each card so you can copy them if you'd like.

Here is a list of all the supplies I used to make the cards.  I tried to limit myself to just a few supplies so you could easily make them at home (and you may already have some of these things in your stash):

Christmas Lane Simple Scrappin' Kit (item 124007) $21.95
Whisper White Card Stock (item 100730) $8.50 
Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Seam Binding (item 120992) $6.95
Basic Rhinestones Jewels (item 119246) $4.95
VersaMark Stamp Pad (item 102283) $7.50
Cherry Cobbler Stamp Pad (item 119669) $5.95

I also used the small "Merry" stamp from Pennant Parade (clear mount item 122742 $16.95, wood mount item 122740 $21.95) stamp set and the "Merry Christmas" from Christmas Greetings (item 115448 $10.95) but you could easily substitute other holiday greeting stamps you already have on hand.  One has to be fairly small but the other can be any size.

You will have leftovers of pretty much everything when you are done with your cards to use on other projects as well.  And you could substitute a Cherry Cobbler marker for the stamp pad to save yourself a little money too.  Don't need 48 cards?  You'll have even more leftovers to make tags, scrapbook pages and much more.  And don't forget the envelopes.  Stampin' Up sells them in packs of 40 (item 107301) for $6.50.

So head on over to my online store (and check out the fabulous Online Extravaganza sale while you are there), give me a call or drop me an email and order yours today.  I will be placing an order on Saturday of this week if you would like to save a little on shipping.

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Great cards! what a great way to make up super cute Christmas cards in a hurry!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great idea, Paula!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Heidi Baks said...

Nice! I bought the kit with hopes of putting this together, and I have yet to do it.