This was one of the first sets I purchased from the Occasions Catalog for sentimental reasons. Just last summer, my aunt and uncle threw a party at the old family home in St. George, Utah. They asked me to make the invitations for the party and wanted a Chinese Lantern motif for them and the party because my Great Grandparents used to decorate the house for parties with them. Unfortunately, Stampin' Up! didn't have such a set then. But at least I have the set now to make a scrapbook page from the party with it:
|Colors: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Pacific Point. Stamps: Happy Congratulations, Sketched Birthday and Remember This and That Rotary Stamp. Punches: Decorative Label and XL Oval. Accessories: White Baker's Twine.|
|Colors: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Real Red and Daffodil Delight. Stamps: Happy Congratulations. Big Shot: Square Lattice Textured Impression Embossing Folder. Accessories: Basic Metal Buttons and White Baker's Twine.|
- Paula Wright paulastamps.blogspot.
- Mike Funke stampin-style.
- Nancy Smith iguanastamp.wordpress.
- Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Kerry Willard Bray kerrywillardbray.com