Today, I am just featuring one card that I made with this set. And it is nothing too out-of-the-box either. I wanted to have more to show you but this week did not go as planned:
|Colors: Soft Suede & Ivory. Stamps: The Open Sea, Label Love, World Map, & Perfect Pennants. Big Shot: Circle Card Thinlits Die, Circle Framelits. Punch: Artisan Label and 2-1/2 Circle. Accessories : Naturals Ivory Card Stock, Gold Baker's Twine.|
And the knot. I don't know if you can tell, but I used the twine to tie a Josephine Knot out of the twine to give it a more nautical look. There are lots of tutorials on how to tie one of these knots online. (I will say that for someone who is just at titch dyslexic, it was a bit of a challenge to figure out all the over unders, etc. but I got it down so anyone can.)
Now you can proceed through the rest of the hop and enjoy all the rest of the fabulous ideas that The Stamp Review Crew has to offer with this set. You can use the buttons below to navigate forward or backward, or check out the list of all blog hop participants below. Don't forget to leave a little blog love (comment) and subscribe to my blog or Facebook page to catch all my posts here.
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Mike Funke stampin-style.
- Shana Gaff stressfreestamping.
- Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.
- Lisa Young addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
- Kerry Willard Bray kerrywillardbray.com
- Paula Wright paulastamps.blogspot.
- Rita Wright ritascreations.
- Jill Coleman jillstamps.com/
- Betty Traciak kittystamps.blogspot.com