Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I'll admit, Valentines Day is not my favorite day of the year.  My poor boys are deprived of having cupid visit and bring them little gifts.  Or having their doors "heart attacked" or really any mention of the holiday beyond Valentine exchanges and parties at school.  But in the craft and card business, I go where the demand is so that means I do make Valentines Cards (even if I don't send them to anyone ;)).

Colors: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pool Party, and Primrose Petal.  Stamps: Language of Love, Banner Blast (SAB Exclusive), Express Yourself (Hostess Exclusive) and Hardwood.  Big Shot: Label Cards Thinlit  Dies. Punch: Banner, Petite Pennant Builder, Owl Builder,  and small Heart.  Accessories: Silver Glimmer Paper, White Baker's Twine.
Another Pinterest Inspiration on this one.  This time the original creator was Carol Lovenstein. I love how the Hardwood stamp from the Occasions Catalog makes the background of the card look like an old wood fence.  Perfect for hanging a Valentines Banner.  This is one stamps from the Occasions Catalog you are going to want in your collection for sure.

I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day, if in deed you celebrate such things, filled with love and laughter.  Enjoy!

No comments: