Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Golden Love

Colors: Whisper White and Gold.  Stamps: Language of Love.  Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Punch: Heart. Accessories: Brushed Gold Cardstock, Gold Embossing Powder and Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon.
I have another card to show you from my Lots of Love Stampin' Buffet.  This one is perfect for Valentines, Wedding or Anniversary (especially a 50th Anniversary).  I found inspiration for this card from one by Debra Currier that I saw on Pinterest.  I changed it up quite a bit, but if you saw hers and mine you would know where the inspiration came from. 

I know in the picture, the gold cardstock looks like Crumb Cake.  But it is the Brushed Gold Cardstock (item 102935) and it is gorgeous in real life.  Gold is the new black this year, or so I have heard.  I purposely left the greeting off so that it could be used for any occasion but I did give my customers the option of adding a greeting to it.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Purdy! Love the layout.