|July Paper Pumpkin Contents|
|12x12 Scrapbook Page Colors: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White. Stamps and Accessories from the July Paper Pumpkin Kit (except Rhinestone Jewels).|
|CARD Colors: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party and Whisper White. Stamps and Accessories from the July Paper Pumpkin Kit (except Rhinestone Jewels).|
|CARD Colors: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, and Pool Party. Stamps and Accessories from the July Paper Pumpkin Kit (except Rhinestone Jewels).|
One of the beauties of these kits is you can quickly put them together the way they are intended, or you can change it up and use the parts and pieces in new and different ways. My goal is to show you at least one alternative way to assemble the kit each month. I ended up a little behind with the July kit, but watch for the August kit and an alternative idea to be posted around the end of the month.
Don't forget, right now until the end of August, you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin for just $10 for the first two months. I have heard from others that the process is kind of confusing, so here is the step by step way to sign yourself up for your creative escape:
- Visit My Paper Pumpkin online. If you need more information, click on the "Learn more about me" on the bottom right side of the screen.
- When you are ready to sign up, click on "Join" in the upper right corner.
- Enter the quantity you would like to receive in the box.
- Click on the PROMO CODE link and enter "PUMPKINDEAL" Note that only one promo code can be applied per email address used to sign up for Paper Pumpkin.
- Enter the address where your Pumpkin should be shipped. Stampin' Up! uses mail solutions from UPS to send these out, so they actually come via USPS. So use your mailing address. If it's a PO BOX, than leave the PO off and just enter "Box" and your number. Don't forget that Paper Pumpkin makes a wonderful gift so if you are sending this to a friend or family member, enter their address instead of yours on this page. Click Continue
- Enter your billing information. Don't forget to click the "Billing address is different than shipping address if you are giving this as a gift. Click Continue
- You will be asked to create a password. You will need to remember this so you can come back anytime and skip a month or cancel your
- You should receive a confirmation email in just a few minutes.
- Visit My Paper Pumpkin
- Click the "sign in" option in the top right of the screen
- In the middle of the screen click on this "manage my pumpkin" icon:
- Select "skip" or "cancel" on the next screen and then update.