Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello There!

I know I've mentioned my love for Washi Tape here before.  It really adds to the project and is so simple to use.  Like on this card:
Colors: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy.  Stamps: Flower Shop and Happy Day.  Punches: Pansy and Itty Bitty Punch Pack. Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Rhinestone Jewels, Essentials Paper Piercing Template.
This card was inspired by one that Amy O'Neill was swapping at convention.  I did not swap with her, but saw her card on Pinterest later.  I changed a few things, but she would probably recognize the CASE.  I love this "hello there" stamp from Happy Day.  It's perfect for general cards. And notice I used the Flower Shop Bundle on it too.  I love these bundles.

This is just one of the projects that will be available to make at my August Stampin' Buffet.  You have one more week to RSVP and let me know you are coming.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Also, be on the look out for the Stampin' Addict Fall Blog Hop this Friday.  We will be featuring projects from the Fall section of the new Holiday Catalog.   You won't want to miss it!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

How adorable! I totally love this idea!

Yapha said...

Super cute! The paper piercing adds a nice finishing touch to the Washi tape.

Lisa said...

How perfectly adorable AND simple! Will be re-CASEing this one for sure!

Paper Art Garden said...

The washi tape creates perfect diagonal lines. The flower and the greeting are just the right touch.

Tanya Boser said...

SO cute! Of course I approve of the paper piercing :)