Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Birthday Card

Quick post today to show you another card from my All You Can Stamp Buffet last week.  This time featuring the new stamp set Gorgeous Grunge:

Colors: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Gumball Green and Basic Gray.  Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge and Sassy Salutations.  Big Shot: Deco Label and Ovals Framelits Collections.  Accessories: Pool Party Core'dinations Card Stock, Sanding Block, Epic Day Designer Series Paper and Subtles Candy Dots.
Gorgeous Grunge is such a fun set for adding spatters and other fun accents to a card. It's great for scrapbooking too.  This is another card that I modified to turn into a swap but you will have to wait to see that one after convention.

This is also a great time to point out that Sassy Salutations is one of three greeting sets available for 25% off just until the end June as part of the Grab Your Greeting Promotion.  Only a few days left so don't miss out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw neat! Looking forward to getting this set at convention. Time to pin your card so I'll know what to do with it :)

Tanya Boser said...

I don't know if I can really call something made with Grunge darling, but this is! I can't wait to get this stamp set in my hot little hands! (I hope I am in whatever swap you are adapting this for!)