Monday, April 15, 2013

This and That Journal Jump Start

About a month ago, Stampin' Up! announced that they would be offering their own line of life journal projects called This and That.  At first I was skeptical about this.  It looked fabulous but I wasn't sure I would like this whole thing.

Guess what, I was WRONG!!  I love this product line.  This weekend I finally got my hands on the journal and matching accessories and I want to share it with everyone now! So at my upcoming Spring Fling Stampin' Buffets, one of the projects will be a This and That Jump Start Kit.  We will decorate the front of the journal and a few of the pages inside.  Then you will be turned lose with your fabulous new journal to document your life as you see fit.  Will you use it to plan an epic event?  Journal a vacation?  Keep a gratitude journal?  A favorite thing journal?  Likes and dislikes?  It really is up to you.

Here's a peek at the cover we will be decorating:

Colors: Coral Calypso, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Whisper  White.  Accessories: Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper, Washi Tape and Stickers, assorted ribbons.

I was a washi tape newb.  But now I wonder WTH took so long for Stampin' Up! to offer this little gem of a product.  I have heard a rumor that there is more Washi Tape in the next catalog and I can't wait to have it all.

Here's a look at some of the inside pages:


Yes, the pages of this journal are all printed in the fabulous Epic Day prints.  I really, really love it.  And do you see that nice pocket right there on that page: fabulous for stashing all the bits and pieces of your life.  There is another pocket like that in the back and then two more that you can add to any page you'd like.

So if you'd like to get a jump start on a This and That journal, plan to come either Friday, April 26 from 6 to 10 p.m. or Saturday, April 27 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to get started on your own.  There are two options for kits.  The basic kit comes with the journal, three rolls of Washi Tape, Epic Day Stickers and 1/4 of a package of Epic Day Designer Series Paper (1/2 sheet of each of the 6 double sided printed paper) for $27.  The Deluxe kit includes the journal, three rolls of Washi Tape, Epic Day Stickers, a full package of Epic Day Designer Series Paper and the Remember This and That Rotary Stamp for $37 (a much better deal).  I will also include a list of ideas to fill your journal with either option.  I need RSVP's for this project by noon on Tuesday, April 23 so I can order the kits.

Did I mention it would make a wonderful present too?  Mother's Day is right around the corner.  So is the end of school and a little something for your favorite teacher.  Or what graduate wouldn't like to a way to document their summer fun.

You can see the rest of the class projects here on my blog.

Can't come to the class but want to get your hands on this wonderful new product line?  It is available right now as a sneak peek.  Head on over to my store and get it for yourself or someone you love. Until April 30, when you bundle all the products together, you save 15% (item 133350).

3 comments:

Yapha said...

That cover looks amazing! I love how you tied the ribbon on the spirals. And I agree with you -- the Washi tape is super fun! What a fab new product line!

Paper Art Garden said...

Love the jump start idea. The book looks great. Now have fun filling it up.

Tanya Boser said...

Just got mine in the mail yesterday and opened it today. Yup, I am so excited to play with the Washi Tape!!!
Love your cover, I didn't get the DSP, but now I am thinking about the digital download...