Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daydream Medallions

I just realized I had a couple more projects from my class last month that I still haven't shared here on my blog.  Last night, I was making up the extras of this card so I could send one to my aunt whose birthday is tomorrow:
Colors: Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green.  Stamps: Daydream Medallions and Perfect Punches.  Big Shot: Floral Frames Framelits.  Punches: XL Oval.  Accessories: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack and In Color Dahlias. 
Daydream Medallions was another set we received at convention last year that I haven't used very much.  I bought the matching framelits as well, but they have been a little neglected too.  So I knew I wanted to use them for a card for my class. 

This card also features the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack.  I love this little pack of paper.  I ordered it when the Spring Catalog first came out but I have been hoarding it because it is so pretty.  I finally decided I'd better actually use some of it before the Spring Catalog ends.   The papers are 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" and half a sheet fits perfectly on a card.  If you haven't checked this fun paper out, you need to soon.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite sheets from the paper stack, just because it pushes me to use color combinations I wouldn't have considered otherwise. Your card is lovely - feminine and sweet. :)

Yapha said...

Such a pretty card! I love how you fluffed up the die cuts.

Paper Art Garden said...

Very nice combination to compliment the paper and stamp set. Love the colors together.

Mary's Stamping Happenings said...

Great Card. I love the DSP.

Carmen said...

Great card and combinations!!

Tanya Boser said...

Huh, I actually like the Summer Starfruit on this card. I confess, I am not fond of that color... Great card!