Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August: So much to share!

Once again, the months are just slipping right on by and now we find ourselves in August already.  Still not sure how that happens. August 1 is a busy day for Stampin Up! and I have a lot of news to share. So much news I'm having trouble deciding where to start because they are all very exciting things.  One thing is for sure, I will be taking a break from sharing a project today and convention pictures just so my post doesn't get tooooooooooo long.

HOLIDAY CATALOG


The Holiday Catalog is now live with so many things to love.  For the first time, Stampin' Up! is offering bundles of coordinating products at discounted prices to customers. There are four bundles featuring a stamp set with matching framelits for the Big Shot, two that include a stamp set and a project kit, and one that is a desk calendar with a holder all 15% off when you purchase them together.  Click on the Holiday Catalog on the left to take a look for yourself and let me know if you'd like a catalog sent to you.  You can also shop on line anytime.  I will be sharing more projects and showcasing some bundles in the coming weeks.

SPOOKTACULAR RECRUIT SPECIAL

Ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!  August is a fabulous time to do just that.  If you haven't already heard, the starter kit is now completely customizable.  You can pick any products from any current catalog, up to $125, for only $99.  So if you've had your eye on the Big Shot, the Many Marvelous Markers, or My Digital Studio, or just lots of fun stamps, buying the starter kit will save you some $$$$.   And in August, the deal is even better.   All new recruits this month will receive the Howl-O-Ween Printer's Tray Project Kit.

This kit is only available to new recruits and the demonstrators who recruit them and is not available to purchase.  Contact me today if you would like more information.

MY DIGITAL STUDIO 2

I love My Digital Studio.  I've love using it to make scrapbook pages, albums, cards, invitations and so much more.  But I am over the moon about the new features available in My Digital Studio 2.  I've been chomping at the bit to get my hands on it since Stampin' Up! showed us just a few of the 75 new features of this updated software package.  Some of the highlights:
  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • Retint embellishments, Designer Series Paper and more.
You can download your free 30-day trial version of the software starting today, even if you've already used a free trial of the original MDS.  Just head on over to my online store for your free trial. If you've purchased My Digital Studio in the past, you can update to MDS2 for $19.95.  The full-version of the software is still $39.95 and MDS2+ features the full software and over $500 in downloads for $79.95. All of these versions are also available in my online store.  I will be downloading mine today and will have more information to share on Friday.

31% OFF FOR 31 DAYS

To celebrate the release of MDS2, Stampin' Up! is offering 31% off of 31 different digital content options during August and nearly all print products as well. The Floral District Content CD can be added to any order, but the other 30 digital downloads are only available online.  You can get them at my online store: paula.stampinup.net.

I know I will be busy creating with MDS2 this month so I can take advantage of 31% off albums, individual pages and much more.

WHEW!!!  That was a lot of information to share. And can you see why I didn't know which to share first?  What are you most excited about this month?

No comments: