Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Come Sail Away!

Summer is winding down. Finally!  This has been a hot, crazy, and hectic summer for our little family and I am looking forward to getting back to the regular routine of the school year come next Tuesday. But in the meantime, here is a little summer-inspired card from my Making A Difference class.  If you missed the class, the kit is still available.

Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  Stamps: Moving Forward.  Big Shot: Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Punch: Scallop Edge Border, Word Window.  Accessories: Brads.
I know I've mentioned before how much I love this sail boat.  (Actually, I just love this whole set).  Here I've put it on a 3x3 card with a very simple layout.  I stamped the image twice, once in Turquoise and once in Pumpkin and then cut out the pumpkin sail and used a dimensional to adhere it to the card.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Mickey Roberts said...

Adorable! Just too cute.

Yapha said...

What a sweet card! I love how you cut out and popped up the sail!