Monday, October 3, 2011

October Promotions

Sorry I went MIA last week.  My much beloved camera died.  It's been coming since our Yosemite trip in July but finally gave up the ghost.  So I spent most of the week researching the latest in digital point and shoot cameras and trying to decide what to buy.  I'm horrible at making these kinds of decisions so it takes me a really, really long time to figure it out.  Happily, my husband forced me to buy one on Saturday so I can get back to my life now.

I'm back this week. And since it's the first of the month, there all all kinds of new things going on with Stampin' Up! for me to tell you about.

First, Stampin' Up's offering a special this month in honor of World Card Making Day.  Purchase any two Simply Sent Kits and get a FREE coordinating Stamp Set.  The Simply Sent and Coordinating Stamp Sets are on pages 192-193 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  Each kit contains 8 coordinating cards bases, accents or embellishments, and envelopes for between $11.95 and $13.95 each.  The coordinating Stamp Sets each have 2 greetings in them and you have your choice of three different sets. They are great for making quick cards and make wonderful gifts.

Stampin' Up! is offering one of its best recruiting promotions ever this month.  Join my Stampin' Up! team this month and get a free BIG SHOT die cutting machine!!  The starter kit is already an amazing deal, containing over $345 of merchandise for only $175.  But if you include the value of the Big Shot, you get $445 worth of merchandise for only $175.  Don't want a Big Shot (GASP!!!) or already have one, choose $100 in catalog merchandise FREE!

One of the great things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the freedom to build your business your own way.  If you don't want to order anything but the starter kit just for the great deal, you never have to place another order again and you get to keep everything that comes in the kit (although you will want to because your first order over $150 in the first 45 days is 30% off.)   But if you want to make it a business, you can do that too.  And if you reach certain milestones in your first six month, Stampin' Up! will give you a $175 cash bonus -- making your starter kit free. Contact me today for more information.



And iIf you've never checked out the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack, now would be a GREAT time.  Stampin' Up! has just added several recently retired items to the the Clearance Rack but they are only available online (not at a workshop or class) and only available while supplies last.  Save up to 60% on ribbon, Designer Series Paper, Big Shot accessories, and much more.  You won't want to miss out on these great deals.

Now I just have to figure out how to get the pictures OFF my camera and I can post the Triangle Box tutorial I promised last week.  Stay tuned!

No comments: