Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stampin' Addicts Sketch Challenge #11

Can't believe I've been doing the sketch challenge at Stampin' Addicts for 11 weeks now. Time flies when you are having fun. Recently, I've been scouring the Stampin' Up! catalogs to find sketches and this one is no different. It is based on a card from page 4 of the fabulous Occasions Mini that is available right now.

Now the actual inspiration for the card I created is my flowering cherry tree. It was gorgeous this spring and I'm afraid by time I get back to my yard, all the blossoms will be gone. Here's a little peek at what it looked like last Friday when I decided I had to take my camera out and snap a picture of it. My lilacs were blooming too as they often do around Mother's Day but I won't bore you with a picture of them. ;)

So here is the card that I came up with:


Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Enjoy Every Moment
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Kiwi Kiss
Punch: Slot
Accessories: Blender Pen, Hodge Podge Hardware, Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon

As I always mention, anyone is welcome to play along in the sketch or any of the other challenges offered on Stampin' Addicts in the General Forums. Come join the fun!

No comments: