Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scooter Boys Scrapbook Page

I did this page for Scrapbook Challenge #9 over on Stampin' Addicts. I love this page because it uses current pictures taken on our Spring Break trip to Grandmas and I made it just for the challenge (as opposed to an upcoming class which is usually the only scrapbooking I get done.)

My boys love their scooters, enough that they have to come on vacation with us when we go. And yes, that is me riding too in the right hand picture.

Recipe:
Colors: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Designer Series Paper: From Best Ever Simple Scrapbook Kit
Punches: Slot Punch, 1 inch circle punch, Star punch
Big Shot: Billboard Letters
Accessories: Striped Ribbon, Rubons (retired), chipboard Star, Star Designer Brads

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Go Paula, go! You scooter mama!

RubberRedneck said...

You did a great job on this page! I love the layout. :)