Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!

September is here!  For stampers, that means all the brand new stamps, paper, gadgets and gizmos from the Holiday Mini Catalog are now available!  I've showed off several stamps here over the past month and I've even told you some of the other fun things that would be in the catalog.  But in case you missed it, here are some hightlights!
  • The brand new Simply Scored Tool!!!  So excited about this (as if the three exclamation points didn't give that away).  I've had a different score board for years and I thought I loved it, but I had no idea what I was missing.  Stampin' Up's Simply Scored has score lines at every 1/8".  It comes with a stylus that fits perfectly in the holder at the bottom and it comes with three removable markers that you can place above any score line to remind yourself where you need to score.  All for $29.95. 
  • Pages of brand new Halloween stuff.  I hope you got to see samples made with the great Halloween products during the blog hop.  Everything from eerie to cute, whatever your Halloween taste, you'll find it in this catalog.
  • Remember the M&M bags from last year's Halloween Buffet?  They are in the catalog!  Yay!
  • Spice Cake Suite!  I've professed my love for this suite before.  I used it to redecorate my blog in honor of the occasion. What do you think?
  • New embellishments: Mica Flakes, Mini Jingle Bells, Dazzling Details, and Pewter Embossing Powder just to name a few.
  • Two different beautiful types of ribbons - 3/8" Velvet Stitched in Very Vanilla and 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler
  • New Holiday-themed Personalized Address Stamps
  • New Big Shot stuff: Textured Embossing folder, Letterpress and 3 new dies including the cutest Christmas Stocking!
  • Two new punches
  • A Christmas-themed Simply Scrappin' Kit with a cute matching album
  • Buttons and Fabric
  • MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Click on the Holiday Mini Catalog icon on the right there to see the entire thing.  Or click in the shop now button and beat the rush!

Also, since it's a new month, that means new Specials!!!  And this month, I am offering an exclusive offer that is only available from me! Click on the exclusive offer page above for all the details.  Let's just say it involves some of my favorite new things and free stuff!

What are you most excited about in the new Holiday Mini?

No comments: