Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Cards

I still have two days of Halloween Projects to share with you.  If you missed any of the posts this week, you can click on them in the Blog Archive to see them all. 

Today I'm sharing a couple more Halloween Cards.  What?  You don't send cards for Halloween?  You really should.  Last year I sent a stack of them and they were very well received.  Who wouldn't want to get a fun Halloween Card?  Or how about putting one on your child's pillow or lunch bag?  See, now you're going to send Halloween Cards, right.

Colors: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Basic Black.  Stamps: Teeny Tiny Messages and Spooky Bingo Bits. Punches: Petite Pennants, Word Window.  Accessories: Black Brads.
I love this punch for so many different things, but especially for Candy Corn.  I know I'm not the first person to sue it for this purpose but I don't know who to credit for the original idea.  I think this card pretty much sums up my kids' expectation for Halloween: Candy, Candy, Candy, Candy!

Colors: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Basic Black, Whisper White.  Stamps: Warmest of Wishes and Teeny Tiny Messages. Big Shot: Little Leaves Sizzlet.   Punches: 2-1/2" Circle, Word Window, Owl Builder Punch.  Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Markers.
I love this owl too.  He is from the Hostess Set "Warmest Wishes" in the Holiday Mini Catalog and it matches the punch perfectly so you don't have to cut it out.

I'll be posting the last three Halloween projects and some BLOG CANDY tomorrow.  You won't want to miss out on that! We'll see you then!

1 comment:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Way too cute! I love the candy corn one!