Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sneak Peek: Something for Baby

Just as promised, I have a sneak peek project to share with you today:
Colors: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon (n), Hello Honey (n).  Stamps: Something for Baby (n), Bravo (n), and Chevron.  Big Shot: Baby's First Framelits Set. Accessories: Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Brayer, and Versamark.
So much that's new on this card. First, the Something for Baby Stamps and the matching Baby's First Framelits.  And of course, they come in a bundle at a 15% off savings.  It's pretty much awesome and I can't wait to do more with it.

Second, the new colors.  Here I am featuring Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey, just two of the five new in colors. I think these are my favorite two of the set.  Hello Honey is a little brighter than Summer Starfruit and it reminds me of my alma matter's gold color.  Lost Lagoon is a color I just want to surround myself in.  It's so calm and soothing and I don't know if I can compare it to any color we've had before.  And did you see that ribbon?  It is super yummy and available in all the new in colors.

Third, the Bravo Stamp Set.  This is a great set to celebrate all the happy moments in life. And it is in photopolymer (read clear stamps).  Yep.  For the first time, Stampin' Up! is offering photopolymer stamps in the main catalog. 

Just going to mention that for the background on this card, I used the Versamark resist technique.  I inked up the Chevron Background stamp in Versamark and stamped it on Whisper White.  Then I brayered Smoky Slate ink over the top.  I actually did this awhile back and didn't end of using it like I planned, so it was a happy coincidence that it was sitting on my desk when I went to make this card. 

I hope to have another sneak peek to show you on Friday featuring the new Blendabilities that will be available to order from the new catalog.  See you then!

No comments: