Monday, May 19, 2014

Retiring Big Shot Dies: Tyepset Alphabet

June will be here before we know it.  And that means Father's Day will too.  Here is the card I made for my recent class:

Colors: Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, and Naturals Ivory.  Stamps: Hardwood.  Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (r), Banner Framelits, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits (r), and Square Lattice Textured Impression Embossing Folder.  Punch: Banner.
I am sad to see the Typeset Alphabet Dies retiring.  I use these all the time.  But they are making way for a new set of alphabet dies that I'm sure I will love too.  I think I am even more sad about the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder retiring.  I love this folder for the inlaid embossing technique.  Just a reminder that the retiring products are only available through June 2.  So get your orders in now!

No comments: