Monday, May 5, 2014

Retiring In Colors

Today is the day that my preorder for the new catalog is suppose to arrive.  So I sit here twiddling my thumbs, waiting, waiting, waiting.  Come on Mr. Brown!!!  I hope to have something brand new to show you on Wednesday.  But for today, I'm featuring another card with retiring colors on it:

Colors: Gumball Green (r), Midnight Muse (r), Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Whisper White.  Stamps: Tape It, and Really Good Greetings.  Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits.  Accessories: Mini Brads.
Gumball Green will be the retiring In Color I miss the most.  I do love Midnight Muse, but Night of Navy is close enough for me that I won't miss it too much.  Gumball Green is just such a fresh, fun shade of Green.  Richer than Wild Wasabi and not as drab as Garden Green.  And I love them together in a fun masculine card like this.

This is just one of the cards you can make at my Spring Fling Stampin' Buffet this Friday night.  Last day to RSVP is Wednesday, May 7.  This card would be perfect for a birthday, graduation or even Father's Day.  I hope to see you there!

No comments: