Friday, April 18, 2014

Vivid Vases

I finally broke down and bought the Vivid Vases stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  I have come across so many cute cards using this set, I decided I did indeed HAVE to have it.  Last week I finally got around to using it:

Colors: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Crushed Curry.  Stamps: Vivid Vases.  Big Shot: Deco Labels Collections Framelits.  Accessories: Many Marvelous Markers,Crystal Effects, Neutrals Candy Dots, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack.
There are a couple of details that are hard to tell from the photo. After coloring the vases with the Pool Party marker, I put a layer of crystal effects over the top to make them look like glass.  And it's a little hard to tell, but for the paper piercing I did a zig-zag pattern by piercing every other hole in three rows.

This is just one of the projects you can make at my Spring Fling Stampin' Buffet next weekend. This card could work for Mother's Day, Thank You, Friendship or really any time you want to tell someone she is wonderful!

And don't miss out on FREE SHIPPING next week only, just in time for the retirement list release beginning Monday.  No minimum purchase required but expedited shipping is not included.  Check back on Monday for even more details!

No comments: