Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Farewell to the Lattice Die

When the retirement lists came out on Monday, one of the areas of the catalog hardest hit was the Big Shot.  We are losing a lot of Bigz, Bigz XL, Sizzlits, and even a few embossing folders.  One of those items is the Lattice Bigz die.  This die cuts a very beautiful shape and I have been guilty of not using it nearly enough over the years it has been current. 

I must have had a little ESP when I was creating cards for my Spring Fling Stampin' Buffet because I made a card with this die.  It was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest and that person credited Dawn Olchefske with the original idea.

Colors: Pool Party, Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Express Yourself.  Big Shot: Window Frame Collection Framelits, Lattice Bigz Die.  Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Vanilla Seam Binding, Vellum Card stock.
Isn't it perfect how well the Lattice Die fits inside that Window Frame Framelits?  It's a beautiful card for almost any occasion. 

Yesterday, I had another idea for a similar card to show this fun layer to my club gals.  This is what I came up with:

Colors: Whisper White and Marina Mist.  Stamps: Perfectly Penned.  Big Shot: Windows Frame Collection Framelits, Lattice Bigz Die and Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Punch: Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper. 
This card features a lot more retiring product: Perfectly Penned Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Lattice Bigz Die and the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper.  I will miss all of these, but quite possibly, I will miss the Itty Bitty Punch Pack the most.  I use that set all the time to make cute little flowers.  If you don't have it in your collection, now is the time to get it before it sells out!

All retiring items, including stamps, are only available while supplies last so hurry and place your order today.  You can also take advantage of FREE SHIPPING through April 25.  You can see all the items on the retirement lists here:

RETIRING STAMPS

RETIRING ACCESSORIES

You can also just head on over to my ONLINE STORE and click "Shop" button under my name on the top right.  Once you get to the store, there is a separate category for retiring products on the left menu.  Remember, all items are included in the FREE SHIPPING offer on the site so take advantage of the savings store wide.

Come back on Friday for a Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop featuring several retiring products.  I will be showcasing my favorite set from the retirement list: Happy Day.  Hope to see you then!

No comments: