Monday, September 3, 2012

It's Back to Spool in September!

Hooray for September!!!  My boys start school tomorrow and I am so excited for them and for me.  We can get back on a routine and I can get back to business and maybe actually stamp a little.

Stampin' Up! has a very fun promotion running in September: get a free spool of 3/8" double stitched ribbon for every $40 you spend!  I ♥ this ribbon.  It comes in the 2012-2014 in colors and is simply gorgeous on projects. Click on the picture below to get all the details or head on over and shop now!


The Stampin' Up! Home Office is having entirely too much fun with this promotion. Check out this fun video:
So what will you embellish with all your free ribbon?

Also, Stampin' Up! has extended two other great offers for the first part of September.  I am so relieved that they  31% off My Digital Studio print projects and select content is extended through September 14 because I am still frantically trying to finish up my projects to get them printed while they are on sale.

AND the fabulous Howl-aween recruit promotion is also extended through September 16.

Join Stampin' Up! for only $99 and get this kit free valued at $60. I have already had one person take advantage of this fun offer and I can't wait to get my own kit so I can put it together.

Please let me know if you have any questions or head on over to paula.stampinup.net for more information or to shop now.

No comments: