Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BOO banner

Several months ago, my friend Lynne asked me to design a BOO banner for a quick mini class for some of her coworkers.  Hard to believe but that class is now tomorrow.  Here is what I came up with:
Colors: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White.  Stamps: Googly Ghouls. Big Shot: Perfect Pennants BIGZ L, Typeset Alphabet Bigz, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Chevron Textured Embossing Folder.  Punches: 1-3/4" Circle Punch.  Accessories: Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Googlies, Glitter Brads.
Here is a closer look at one of the pennants:



This banner will also be offered for $8 at my SPOOK-tacular Stampin' Buffet coming up Saturday, September 29 and Friday, October 5 at my house in Farmington.  You can get all the details of the class right here on my blog by clicking on the tab above.

Live too far away to come to my class?  I am also offering this project as a kit.  The kit does not include any stamped images, but does include all the pieces and embellishments precut and textured and ready to assemble for $10 (includes shipping and handling).  It is just one of the kits I currently have available.  To see them all, visit my KIT PAGE.

5 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

Great texture, and the polka dots make it so festive! I am sure it will be a hit :)

Anonymous said...

So, so cute! Every pennant is a treat, especially with the fun Googly characters included. FUN!

Yapha said...

Super cute!! I love the textures and the polka dots! What a fun class!

Unknown said...

That is so Cute!! Love the spacing of the letters with the small little ghouls. Great Job!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Very cute! Those little ghouls are so great for filling in the spaces.