Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry & Bright - Take Two

While I've been frantically finishing up some December classes and special orders, I haven't had time to stamp anything new for about a week.  This weekend I enter full-on swap making mode though because they are due in Maine in 10 days.  Eek!

But I do have another Merry & Bright card to share with you today.  The more I play with this set, the more I love it.  I'm feeling a little bad for all the other stamps that are getting over looked while I played with this one last week.  This is for my simple Christmas Card class I'm doing for a customer tonight.

Colors: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Merry & Bright.  Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  Punches: Decorative Label.  Accessories:  Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Jewels.
My preorder for the Holiday Mini including some Sale-A-Bration exclusive items arrived yesterday.  I'm head-over-heals in love with some of the new products and can't wait to start showing them to you.  Look for a special sneak peek next week.

1 comment:

Tammi Verbarendse said...

I love this card! It makes me want to buy this set!