Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Time for Sale-A-Bration!


I've been teasing it for the past several weeks, but it is finally here!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf

 From now through March 31, you can take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s biggest sales events in three ways:


Every time you spend $50 you get to choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  There are 13 different items to choose from including stamps, kits, paper, embellishments and My Digital Studio Content. Order online or contact me directly.


Earn $30 extra hostess dollars with a qualifying party of $300 to spend on anything in the catalog.   I still have prime party time available on my calendar over the next couple of months so lets get you and your friends on my calendar for a fun girls day or night out!


Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join my team!  You get to choose $150 worth of product for only $99, plus free shipping.  Then you can start enjoying your 20% discount on product and maybe make a little extra cha-ching.

No comments: