Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Charm School

Stampin' Up! released the retiring stamp list this past weekend. You can click the link on the side over there to see what is on it.  The retiring accessory list will be released on April 25.  But one of the product lines we already know will be on it is the Simply Adorned Charm line.  I understand why these are retiring (to make room for more products in the main lines), but I have to say, I really, really love these things.

So before these beautiful charms go away forever, I am offering a Charm School as part of my Spring Fling Stampin' Buffet on April 28.  Purchase the 1"x1-1/4" charm and you can make up to 8 charm inserts for it for free.  The charms including tax and shipping are $22.  Add the 24" chain for an additional $12.75.  If you've purchased a charm from me in the past, you are welcome to come to the class and make some new inserts for it.

Here are the charm inserts I designed for the class:

If you want to join the Charm School, I need your RSVP by the end of the day Tuesday, April 24 so I can get them ordered and here for the class.  You can see all the details on the rest of the class by visiting the page here on my blog.

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute charms!! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is what I will miss about the charms, being able to personalize them with so many looks. Thanks for sharing so many cute ideas!

Tanya Boser said...

I have been resisting getting one of those charm necklaces, but I think you have convinced me that I need to get one before I can't! Great idea for the Charm School :)

Katherine said...

I will really miss these charms...I wish I had promoted them more and maybe just maybe I could have personally sold enough to keep them in Stampin' Up!'s line! haha - so much fun! I love the name of your class!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Your charm school is a great idea! Love the inserts. A lovely variety of styles.