Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Celebrate Sale-A-Bration!

Just a little over one month left to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration -- Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the year.  Whether you order, host or join, Stampin' Up rewards you with free goodies!  Let me know if you need more information.

I featured several projects in January that showcased Sale-A-Bration products, but not much lately.  But today's card features the Outlined Occasions stamp set that is only available during this promotion and the best part -- it's free when you spend $50 or more.

Colors: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade and Whisper White.  Stamps: Outlined Occasions.  Tools: Simply Scored.  Accessories: Just Eat Cake Designer Series Paper, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Markers.
Stampin' Up! has carried these jumbo brads for a while and I've had them in my stash for a long time but I rarely use them.  I do like them on this card though.  And it's a little hard to tell from this picture, but I scored lines around the card base and the other Peach Parfait mat to add some texture and interest.

This is just one of the nine cards you can choose to make at my Birthday Bash Stampin' Buffet on March 9 & 10.  It's a great card for just about anyone.  Not too girly and not too masculine either.  And it will be fairly simple to make as well. We always have a lot of fun at these classes so what are you waiting for?  RSVP today!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

I love those score lines!! And what fun bright colors! Great card!

Katherine said...

Cute card - I love this stamp set!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love these colors too! Fun card!!

Shelley Z said...

Great card! Love the jumbo brads on this card!

Mickey Roberts said...

What fun, bright colors. And the jumbo brads are just perfect for this card. Love the scoring on the layers, too.