Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Enchanted Quilt Card

Yep, I have another card to show you featuring the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  I just love this stuff.  I hope you aren't tired of hearing me talk about how much I love it yet.  If you come back on Friday for the Stampin' Addicts Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop, you'll get to see even more projects with this beautiful paper.

Colors: Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Tiny Tags.  Big Shot: Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder.  Punches: 1-1/4" square and Jewel Tag.  Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Embellishment Pack.
I love the idea of quilting.  I even tried it a few times but it turns out I liked the idea of quilting better than actually quilting.  But making a quilt pattern on a card is much easier. To make this card, I punched out three squares with the Pool Party pattern and six squares with the Poppy Parade patterned paper.  Then I cut 2 of each colors in half diagonally to make the pattern.  Once I adhered them to the Pool Party card stock, I ran the whole thing through the Big Shot to give it that "quilted" texture.

The Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Embellishments are just two of the items you can get free during Sale-A-Bration.  If you follow the blog hop this weekend, you will get to see many of the other items featured in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  I'll see you then!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Oh I do love quilt cards, and this one is fabulous! I'm so lucky to have one in real life, too!

Katherine said...

Very pretty. I always wished I could quilt IRL so maybe trying it with a card would be fun!

Heidi Baks said...

Yummy colors!

Mickey Roberts said...

Very pretty, Paula! Great idea for introducing the Big Shot.