Friday, September 14, 2018

My Inky Friends 2018 Holiday Catalog Showcase

So happy to be hopping with the Inky Friends and showing off the fabulous products from the 2018 Holiday Catalog.  I love so many things in this book.  It was really hard for me to pick what I would feature in this hop.  But I settled on the Cauldron Bubble Bundle.

I'm one that can really take or leave Halloween.  Some years I go all out and decorate for it.  Other years I just ignore it.  But when I saw the witch in the Cauldron Bubble Stamp set, I fell in love.  I don't know how many years I dressed up as a witch for Halloween as a kid.  I know my mom made me at least two black witch dresses so that means it was likely four years in a row.  And the witch in this set just reminds me of a cute dress up witch.  Isn't she adorable?

Colors: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green,  Smokey Slate, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.  Stamps: Cauldron Bubble.  Big Shot: Cauldron Framelits,  Stitched Shapes and Layering Ovals.  Accessories: Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Blends, Metallics Sequin Assortment.
The other fabulous thing about this bundle is how well the Framelits match up with the Designer Series Paper.  For this Hand Sanitizer Holder, I cut the witches hat and the cat out of the Designer Series Paper with the Framelits.

Colors: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, and Daffodil Delight.  Stamp: Cauldron Bubble.  Big Shot: Cauldron Framelits, Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles.  Accessories: Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper, and Basic Black  3/8" shimmer ribbon. 
For this banner, I used the new Black Foil Sheets that are also featured in the Suite to cut out the letters and the webs.  The witch, cat and cauldron were cut out the Designer Series Paper with the Framelits again.  The Ghost was stamped and shaded with Stampin' Blends.  Click on the picture to  get a better look at the details.

Colors: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie.  Stamps: Cauldron Bubble.  Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits.  Accessories: Stampin' Blends, Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper, Black Foil Sheets, 1/8" Whisper White Sheer Ribbon, and Gorgeous Grape 1/4" mini striped ribbon.
I hope you have fallen in love with the Cauldron Bubble Bundle and Toil and Trouble Suite as much as I have.  Be sure to check out all the stops along the hop for more fabulous projects featuring items from the Holiday Catalog.  You can also check out the My Inky Friends website for more information and for some fun challenges.  Happy Stamping!



My Inky Friends:

Cindy Elam: Heart's Delight Cards
Mary Haugen: Center Stage Stamping
Twila Davis: Stamp A Little Longer
Mickey Roberts: Paper Conversation
Sarah Willis: Sarah's Ink Spot
Rhonda Griffin: The Stampin' Bunny
Tanya Boser: Tinkerin' in Ink
Sharlene Luciano: Stamp with Shar
Betty Traciak: Kitty Stamps
Paula Wright: Stampin' with Paula


9 comments:

Stamp with Shar said...

I love your projects :-) That card you made is so cute. Love it and Halloweeen :-) Both projects are adorbs :-)

Mickey Roberts said...

Wow, Paula! Great projects, but that banner is just awesome! So glad you are back to blogging!

Natalie said...

Oh man, I LOVE all three of your projects, especially that banner! And your cauldron looks so cool!

Twila said...

Paula! Eeekkk! I love your projects. I have to agree with you on the Halloween stuff, but this set and paper were just too cute to pass up! You did a wonderful job of showcasing it my friend.

maeilive said...

Wonderful projects just love the Halloween colors this year also.

Danielle

Cindy said...

I’m with you on the “take or leave” Halloween, especially since I don’t have any littles anymore. But your cards are adorable and I love that banner!!!

Tanya Boser said...

So much to love here! I really didn't like this bundle, but you are definitely changing my mind. You did a fabulous job showcasing it!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Lovely coloring Paula! Your banner is amazing, and your little witch is beautiful! Fantastic job with this great set!

Betty said...

Hi Paula! Fun to see all your super cute projects... love the little girl and her companion kitty!