Friday, August 1, 2014

Stampin' Blendabilities are Here!

Have you been waiting to get your hands on the entire collection of Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol markers?  Well, the wait is over.  You can now order all 12 color collections and the Skin Tone Assortment and other Stampin' Blendabilities' accessories.

How do they work? Here is a quick video from Stampin' Up! that shows you some tips:

Want to try them out for yourself?  I am offering two different projects at my August Stampin' Buffet that feature these markers. Today, I'm sharing with your one that was inspired by a card made by Connie Collins for the Artisan Design Team at Stampin' Up!:

Colors: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Hello Honey and Coral Calypso.  Stamps: Hello There. Punches: Petite Petals and Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack.  Accessories: Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Back to Black Designer Series Paper, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon.
Here I used the the Coastal Cabana Stampin' Blendabilities to color directly on the Back to Black Designer Series Paper just like Connie did. (Brilliant idea!)  I love how it totally changes the look of this paper. I started with the darkest color at the top of the shape and then added the lighter tones to it to give it a shaded look.

I will be showing the second card on my blog next week (but you can see it now on the class page linked above).  In the mean time, you can head on over to MY ONLINE STORE to purchase your own set of Stampin' Blendabilities!

No comments: