Monday, October 14, 2013

O Holy Night Chalk Board Card

I still love the chalk board look and it's been a few months since I made a card with this fun technique.  But I think this stamp is perfect for it:
Colors: Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Basic Black.  Stamps: O Holy Night.  Big Shot: Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Accessories: Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Whisper White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder.
I made this card for a swap The layout is nice and simple, but the technique really makes it something special.  If you can't remember how to do the chalk board technique, I explained it in this post: CHALK BOARD TECHNIQUE.

This is just one of the Christmas Cards that will be available at my Holiday Stampin' Buffet next week. I hope to have all the projects posted by the end of the week so stay tuned!

No comments: