Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and stamping. What's more American than that?  Stamping is really a worldwide hobby, I know.  But I do plan to spend part of my holiday stamping this year. 

I promised on Monday to show you the stepped up version of this card.  Drum roll please:

Colors: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Stamps: Reason to Smile and Itty Bitty Banners.  Big Shot: Bitty Banner Framelits, and Large Scallop Edgelit.  Punches: Oval.  Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Stampin' Pierce Pack.
I didn't make a lot of changes, but I wanted my club members to try out the new Large Scallop Edgelit, Stampin' Pierce Pack (I've already mentioned here a few times how much I love these things), and the Itty Bitty Banners and the matching Framelits. 

I hope you are all enjoying your Fourth of July holiday.  And I hope that where you are is safe from fires that are burning across the west.

No comments: