Monday, May 2, 2011

Crop 'til You Drop!

In honor of National Scrapbook Month, I will be hosting an all day crop!!!!  Come spend the day with your friends scrapbooking, cardmaking, or working on whatever craft you would like to bring.

WHEN: Saturday, May 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

WHERE: My house in Farmington

COST: $12.50 for the entire day includes snacks, lunch and dinner, your choice of Goody Bags* and access to my stamps, Big Shot and dies and tools.  Can't come for the entire day?  You can also choose 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. for only $8. (Includes only one meal). I will also have loads of samples to inspire you on display and retired product for sale.  And there will be Doorprizes too.  It really is a great value!

MY DIGITAL STUDIO CUSTOMERS:  If you purchase My Digital Studio from me before the class (or if you've purchased it from me in the past), you will receive $5 off the cost of the full day crop or $2 off the half day.  I will be teaching My Digital Studio mini classes throughout the day and I can help you with the software if you are bringing a laptop to digiscrap.

*GOODY BAGS:  You will have your choice of three different Goody Bags.  Please let me know which one you would prefer when you RSVP for the class:
  • Scrapper's Goody Bag: 12x12 paper and embellishments perfect for scrapbooking.
  • Cardmaker's Goody Bag: precut card bases and embellishments for card making.
  • Virtual Goody Bag: choose your own MDS downloads worth up to $5 (I will purchase them for you that day) - you must bring a laptop with you if you would like this option.
RSVP: Space is limited for this event so get your RSVP in soon.  I want to make sure everyone has enough space to work.  Please let me know which goody bag you would like and whether you are coming for a full day or half day so I can have everything ready for you that day.

I'm looking forward to spending the day crafting with you!  Did I mention yummy food and door prizes?  You won't want to miss this!!

No comments: