Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Stampin' Addicts!!!!

Two years ago, my good friend Angie and her husband James (or Head Smarty Pants as we like to call him) had an idea and asked thirty of their closest friends to come a long for the ride.  Their idea has blossomed into the best place for Stampin' Up! fans on the internet: Stampin' Addicts.  I'm proud to have been there in the beginning and I'm thankful for James and Angie's vision of "All Stampin' Up! All the time!"

If you are looking for ideas, challenges, virtual stamping nights and other people who are passionate about Stampin' Up! Be sure to stop by for a visit.

And here's a little something I made to celebrate!  Happy Birthday Stampin' Addicts!

Want to make this card too?  This is just one of the cards that will be featured at my Birthday Bash Stampin' Buffet on March 12.  Here's a look at a few more:




Watch for more details posted by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love that cupcake punch! Great colors, too!